Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Everything is awesome!!!

So, the birthday party went REALLY well!!! :) I was so excited about how many people showed up, and Bothe was really happy.

Today is day 10!!!! I can't believe it! I was a little worried that I wasn't going to feel up to doing workout 2 tomorrow... but actually I'm TOTALLY ready!!! I made that workout my bitch today! I can definitely tell a difference in my body. I was sitting in class and flexed my leg muscles and let me tell you, they are getting rock hard!! :D I am a little concerned with my eating... I'm trying to do better, but yesterday I had sonic (for Bothe's birthday) granted it was a grilled chicken wrap... but still... and then at the party I had some chips and stuff... oh and a piece of pie... I think all in all it balances out, but I am trying to make better choices... I have been drinking so much water it is ridiculous. I officially feel like I'm without something when I don't my water bottle now. I also noticed that if I don't have my water bottle on my I feel way more thirsty... my body is weird.

We started water gun mafia today!! hahahaha! I'm a don and Dede is my second! Chelsea you would be proud! :) I know that when we have our shoot out on Sunday I'll be able to run pretty far because I'm not as out of shape anymore... still not perfect, but getting better.

Tomorrow is day 11... and workout 2! I know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment