Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WOO Day 3!!!

I woke up this morning, and I was able to get out of bed without wincing. Well... it still hurt a little, but I am definitely getting used to the feeling. :)

I knew I wanted to do the work out again. I want to stay motivated and prove to myself that I can accomplish goals I set for myself. Oddly enough, the day I started was April 12... on day 30 the last day for this specific program it will be May 12... my 22 birthday! :) I'm super excited!

So, day 3 is done. I'm sweaty, sore, and super excited! It will get easier as I get stronger, and the prospects of getting in shape are so alluring!!! WOO!

1 comment:

  1. Day 3 does seem much less painful. Yesterday I kept wincing while teaching and all the kids were incredible concerned. Today, I was running on and off stage while helping them, without a care in the world.

    ReplyDelete