Sunday, April 18, 2010

Uh oh...

Well... I went to an open mic night in San Luis last night. It was a lot of fun, but we didn't roll into town until 4:30 this morning. I slept until 11 so I got a decent amount of sleep. I was worried I wouldn't feel up to the work out. Well... I did it anyway. It went well except I think I pulled a muscle in my lower back doing something. I might have slept wrong... or maybe I was jumping-jacking too hard... heh ... that's funny.

Anyway, I did all the push ups today... and perhaps even an extra one. :) My back really hurts though. I've been stretching it out while doing homework today... Hopefully it feels better by tomorrow so I can fully do tomorrows work out.....

Also, the open mic made me really want to get a couple songs together to play just so I can get over this fear I have of playing music in front of people... I over criticize myself... well... I'm going to go take a hot shower. :)

WEEK 1 COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment