Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Too busy!!!! Day 15?

Yes it is day 15! WOO! Only 5 more days of workout 2 then on to 3... I have to say that workout 2 is making me sweat like no ones business! It looks like I dumped water on the top part of my head. Today sweat got in my eye.... but it was ok because I just imagined that I was like the female Rocky! hahaha.

So, I've been super busy with Our Town, and it's the last 2 weeks of school so I haven't really had time to write. I've been keeping up with the workout though. I'm very proud of myself for sticking it out! I'm proud of all of us! I've lost 3lbs ish since the last time I had weighed myself... so I thought that was pretty cool. Also, I notice when I'm standing around somewhere I start doing squat movements and other stretches because I can't keep still.... I think that's great. Also, the battery in my car is officially dead... BUT that's ok because it gets me walking to classes and what not. WOO!

15 more days! We got this ladies! :) Oh yeah! Also, it's 15 more days till my birthday too! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment